We provides supreme Air-con Servicing & Maintenance Solutions in Singapore
Regular servicing of your air-conditioning system once every 3 months is required to keep your air-conditioning system working at its optimum performance. Especially in tropical climate regions like Singapore, where aircons are working regularly throughout whole year, aircon servicing and maintenance becomes even more crucial. It will also prolong the life span of your air-conditioning system. Depending on your usage pattern and frequency, we have contract servicing packages for air-con maintenance which cost little to your pocket.
What is included in our General One Time Servicing or Contract Servicing?
- Clean & check air filter
- Clean blower wheel & blade
- Clean & check evaporator coil
- Clean & check all electrical contacts
- Clean & check condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condenser drain pan
- Check Compressor suction & discharge pressure
- Flush water drainage system
- Check refrigerant gas pressure, ampere & voltage reading
What is included in Chemical Servicing?
- Chemical washing of fan coil
- Washing of air filter, blower wheel and blade cover and drain tray
- Vacuuming the system
- Checking all electrical wiring and system
What is included in Pressure Testing?
- Checking of compressor suction and discharge pressure
- Checking of refrigerant gas pressure, ampere and voltage reading
- Visual checking of refrigerant leak and refilling of refrigerant gas (R410 & R22) when necessary
What is included in Repair?
- Troubleshooting of air-conditioning fault
OUR ATTRACTIVE PRICE
All prices quoted are subject to 7% GST
All work carry out is restricted to 3.5 meter height from floor level, any work height above 3.5 meter scald folding need to be provided. For 6 fan coils & above or commercial property service contract, please contact us for better rates.
Call today for prompt service for all of your air conditioning maintenance needs at (65) 6748 6177.
Air-con Maintenance Tips:
- Filter Cleaning:
When the filter inside the air conditioner is obstructed, intake air amount decreases, while the amount of electricity necessary to cool the room increases.
- Cleaning of filter once every two weeks is recommended for aircon maintenance
- Clean filter of dust by washing with water or using a vacuum cleaner.
- When extremely soiled, wash in lukewarm water with detergent and dry in a shady place away from direct sunlight.
- Cleaning of Cooling Fan (Heat Exchanger)
Cleaning not only the filter but also cleaning the cooling fan (heat exchanger) in the back is effective for keeping electricity consumption low.
- Before cooling season begins, confirm that cooling fan is clean.
- If the dirt of the fan is noticeable, contact us.
Here, you will find a wide range of Aircon maintenance solutions to meet all your requirements and provide solutions as per your critical needs. We are a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.